- Teams & Players
- Arrival & Registration
- 1. Can an under-16 boy play instead of a female in the mixed divisions?More
No. It is strictly a minimum of 3 females on court at all times in the mixed divisions.
It is however possible for females to play in the mens divisions.
- 2. Can females play in the mens divisions?More
Yes. Any number of females can play in a team in the mens divisions.
- 3. How many males/females per team in mixed divisions?More
Teams playing in the mixed divisions must have a minimum of 3 females on court throughout the match.
It is NOT possible for an under 16 boy to play instead of a female in the mixed divisions.
- 4. I've missed the closing date! Can I still enter a team in this year's event?More
Entries will be accepted after the closing date...but there will be a surcharge of £20 per team.
- 5. Can my team change division?More
Yes. You can change division at any point before team check-in. Please use the 'Contact Us' link to let us know your team name and the divisions you would like to transfer from and to.
- 6. I've entered online but haven't received any confirmation?More
An automated email is sent to the email address you submitted on the online entry form. These automated confirmation emails can sometimes be identified as spam/junk mail. Check your spam folder. If there is still no confirmation email then use the 'Contact Us' page on our website to get in touch.
- 7. Are caravans or campervans allowed on the campsite?More
No. The camping facilities provided on the North Inch are for tents only.
Drivers of larger vehicles are advised to park at the nearby North Inch Community Campus, Gowans Terrace, Perth.
We cannot, however, guarantee there will be space available.
- 8. What time is the campsite available?More
The campsite will only be available from 16:00 on the Friday until 17:00 on the Sunday.
It will not be possible to gain access to the campsite before 16:00 on Friday.
- 9. What time do matches start on Saturday and Sunday?More
Play starts at 10:00 on Saturday (but at least 1 representative must be present for team check-in before 09:00). Saturday round-robin groups typically finish between 16:00 & 17:00.
Sunday fixtures start at 09:00 and most groups are finished by 14:00 with semi-finals and finals complete by 16:00.